Whatsapp text me at my HP 8488 9832.
1. JC2 (2018), every Sun 9am-11am (2h), $70/hr (class size max 6), at Bugis Burlington Square #06-05.
2. JC2 (2018), every Sat 9am-11am (2h), $50/hr (class size max 20), at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre #15-04.
3. JC1 (2018), every Tue 6pm-8pm (2h), $70/hr (class size max 6), at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre #15-04.
4. JC1 (2018), every Wed 530pm-730pm (2h), $70/hr (class size max 6), at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre #15-04.
NEW! June hols 2018 topical revision classes now available (for JC2 students). Whatsapp text me at my HP 8488 9832 to enquire.
If you choose to engage me for JC Biology tuition in Singapore, this is what I offer:
- Whatsapp consultation service: I am contactable via whatsapp beyond the curriculum time of my JC Biology tuition classes. Students can whatsapp me photos of problematic questions anytime.
- Summary notes of every topic: I have improved my A Level Biology tuition teaching based on my summary notes over 10 years of teaching experience in ACJC and NJC. (See tab Why KC Delights for more details)
- Practice question revision packages (topical): I have painstakingly sorted past-year questions into their topics (MCQ and SQ with answers) for student practice, and will continue to do so.
- Personalised marking service: This is something that most A Level Biology tuition in Singapore may not include. Most students lose marks in exams due to phrasing issues and the lack of/ wrong use of keywords. The only way to correct this problem is for teachers to mark students’ written work for personalised feedback. This will reduce such errors in exams.
- Common phrasing errors: I have compiled lists of common student phrasing errors over my years of teaching experience. Working on such worksheets can help students avoid similar phrasing errors by learning from the mistakes of past students.